Serial Entrepreneur · Motivational Speaker
Mrs. Daniella Jacques was born on May 12 in Port au Prince (Martissant), Haiti. She holds different hats : Women rights activist, TEDx Motivational Speaker, Serial entrepreneur and Mentor.
Executive Secretary of the National Palace Reconstruction Presidential Committee, also has been nominated Commissioner in the presidential commission of innovation and entrepreneurship. She believes in social entrepreneurship, and has long supported creating positive change from an early age. Daniella is a serial entrepreneur / investor. She has mentored young entrepreneurs for more than ten years.
She participated twice in the U.S. State Departments prestigious International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) in 2006 and 2014, and has obtained a certificate in Opportunities for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) using internet and social Medias. Daniella also earned a certificate in Developing Government Policies to Promote SMEs development. Then several seminars on business administration and the development of small and medium enterprises. She was appointed Minister of Trade and Industry for the promotion and supervision of innovation in 2013. Daniella has a good knowledge of public administration, the private sector and the international. She is a TEDx motivational speaker.
Daniella Jacques shares her passion between entrepreneurship and politics. With a degree in Political sciences, she has a specialization in Conflict management and a masters degree in Electoral Policy and Administration. Daniella is co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of PoliticoTech www.politicotech.com a political firm that assists in campaign management, accompaniment of representatives, local governments, ministers and the electoral office in Haiti. Political consultant and member of the International Association of Political Science, she is a trainer in political leadership, political communication and fundraising.
For more than ten years Ms Jacques has been involved in empowering women, their participation in the politics as electors and candidates. Over 500 women around the country have been trained on women leadership, conflict resolution, citizen in democratic society, health and climate change. Co-founder and Vice-president of Institute for Democracy and Electoral Integrity – IDIE International. She Co-founded CCOFE Haiti and serve as Vice-president “Women in Politics Consulting Center”. She created the first Women’s Chamber of Commerce in Haiti – CCFEH www.ccfeh.com which she also serves as President (3 terms). Which the Chamber one of the biggest project is the Economic Forum of Haitian Women / 2017, 2018, 2020.
Always committed to the most disadvantaged people, children and women in particular. After the 2010 earthquake, Daniella was in the United States looking for support / help for the victims many friends and family members urged her to stay but she had a goal, she came back and got created a special program called “Ti Lekol-Petite Ecole” with its community association AGIRAD (Agir Aujourd’hui pour Demain) where more than 400 children had access to free classes. In 2015, she launched a campaign to draw the attention of the Haitian state to the cause of Madan Sara (vendors traveling in inhumane conditions), the living conditions of these raped, stolen and murdered women (see the conference TEDx on YouTube https://youtu.be/7ME8XAXbSwk ) have not left her indifferent, the creation of the Women’s Chamber of Commerce is one of the tools created to support women entrepreneurs. Mrs Jacques is the innovator and founder of Dofen News Radio www.dofen.news a leading digital media platform dedicated to women. The goal of the platform is to Inform, Educate, and Empower women. Giving them a voice in their community so they can talk openly about their success, their issues, also sharing experiences. Information saves lives… She is a multimedia journalist always at the service of her community.
Daniella is a serial entrepreneur/investor of several companies in Haiti and abroad.
Mrs Jacques co-founded PoliticoTech Consulting https://politicotech.com
Board member at Mapou Investment Group SA.;
Communication firm Kouleur Images http://kouleurimages.com ;
Organic coffee brand Joujou Kafé http://joujoukafe.com ;
e-Commerce platform Gyzell Boutik https://www.gyzellboutik.com ;
Vin Bwote Likidasyon a platform of distribution with over 150 sellers around the country http://vinbwote.shop ;
SERMILO a logistics firm for public and private events.
Founding and general partner at Flamenco Ventures http://flamenco.ventures/
* Nomination “Change Maker of the month of September” of Your Mark on The World Show in 2018
* JC Magazines, March 2018 “Fanm Poto Mitan Award”
* CONATEL (National Council of Telecommunication) April 2018 “For her support to the involvement of women in technology”
* MCFDF (Ministry of Women’s Rights and Conditions) April 2018 “For her commitment to the struggle for women’s empowerment”
* TNJH (National Forum of Haitian Youth) August 2018 “Young Active Citizen Award”
* The “Tropics Business Awards Top 200 Changemakers” in 2018
* Winner of the first Human Rights contest organized by the United States Embassy in Haiti, December 2004
* Speaker at the World Strategic Forum of the Americas / Avril 2019
* Participation in the movie WOMEN 2017
* Speaker at the Conference of Francophone Women (Bucharest) / 2017
* TEDx speaker at Point-à-Pitre Conference / 2016
* Participation as a young leader at the GLOBAL UNITE Youth Forum / 2012 (Bangkok, Thailand)
* IVLP (International Visitor Leadership Program), an initiative of the United States Department 2006/2014 (United States)
* Participation in the Clinton Global Initiative University (CGIU) twice 2009 & 2010 (United States)